Saturday, October 23, 2010

Why The Unconventional Consultant

I thought you'd never ask.

Unconventional, because the conventional is not going to be what we need to respond to the challenges we are facing.
Unconventional, because I only write in passing about the challenges we face, that I'd rather develop the process for understanding those challenges and responding together as people, as organizations.
Unconventional because my path to this point is unconventional. I have no degree beyond a high school diploma, I am completely self taught, self motivated, self driven, self directed because I feel we need to do better as a society, as people, as organizations.
Unconventional because I believe in humanity, I believe in market capitalism, but also believe we need to understand ourselves, our economic systems better if we're going to realize our potential, and the potential market capitalism has to transform the world.
Unconventional, because I want to promote and engage new theories and processes for how our organizations function. 
Unconventional because I believe we have the inner power and ability to transform the world.

Unconventional because I want to tap into the potential we have in all of us, to take you, to take organizations, to take society to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment