Monday, September 20, 2010

Great Presentation

For those that do follow along here, my inaugural presentation went very well, despite my not closing out as well as I had rehearsed.
The over all experience was better than I had expected, there was a great turn out with the room packed, and my main points were well received.
What I didn't do was do a very good job of directing the energy I created that night into a more specific direction. I left it too unclear as to what people there were to do next.

This is partly the nature of starting something from scratch, we have no "there" yet for people to plug in to.

Still, there is the genesis of some pretty special people to get this going, so all in all I'm pretty happy with the outcome of the presentation.
Next one will be Thursday, November 4th, the Weldwood room, fourth floor, at YWCA, 535 Hornby.

No comments:

Post a Comment